Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My first project

After having a blog about LEGO Ideas, one would think that I have a project on LEGO Ideas. Now I do!
Because I like space, theoretical physics, math, and LEGO, I have been disappointed at how unrealistic the LEGO space set themes have become. My project is a small, inexpensive planetary lander that has play value, and is realistic. the link is here. Please support!

  
I have a riddle. If you tell ten people to support my project, and those ten people tell ten others and those tell ten others and those tell ten other..... I will have very few supporters. How is this possible. Place your answer down below in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't see the answer of the riddle :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe... "and those ten people tell ten others" (not 10 other *each*) so just 1+10+10+10 ==> 31 ==> very few ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The answer is that the 10 people just keep telling the same 10 people! So only 10 people will support!!!

    ReplyDelete