Sunday, October 12, 2014

Maximous

I was fortunate to be able to raise an orphaned squirrel for a month. I found the squirrel when it was so young, its eyes where not even open. I looked around for a nest or some place where its parents would be but I found none. I then took it in and watched it grow into its teenage years and named it Maximus, which translates as greatest in Latin. Because it is illegal to own a wild pet, I had to give the squirrel to a squirrel rehabilitator. This is why I love squirrels to this day and I could not resist supporting this LEGO squirrel idea.

Support this squirrel for Max!! You can support this project here. Do not give any animal that is not native to the Audubon Society because they will euthanize any animal that is not native.

No comments:

Post a Comment